Rendering problem

I am not sure if this should be here or in bugzilla based on the fact
everything is trying to be wrapped up.

It appears there is a bug either in gtk, gnome-terminal, or in the
pixbuf engine for gtk.  (On the outside, there maybe a chance it is in
my theme which is a work in progress based on Aqua and another Aqua like
theme which were for gtk1.)

Anyway, it appears if the sliding bar is shrunk enough in a scrollbar
that the end of the image ends up on the bottom instead of the top end.
You may need to zoom in to see this, but it is there.

http://vichu.innernet.org/gtk2/screwed.jpg
http://vichu.innernet.org/gtk2/ok.jpg

The later is a fresh terminal, more or less, where it is ok.  The former
is where it is screwed up.

Let me know if this belongs in bugzilla.

Trever