RE: Multi-head session management

Here are the issues still pending with regard to multi-screen session
mgmt.

Issue 1 : What is the behavior if the screen number present in the
saved session file is not available at next login?

Solution : Make the app fallback on screen .0

Note: Will the default screen(.0) will always be available?

Issue 2:
* From Machine A in failsafe mode start gnome-session on Machine B.
* Invoke some applications from the started session on Machine B .
* Log out after saving the session.
* From Machine A, restart gnome-session on Machine B.
* Session gets started on Machine B and applications get restored
properly.

* Log out of the session on Machine B.
* Log out of the failsafe mode in Machine A.
* Log in the console of Machine A with GNOME Desktop Environment.
* All saved applications and panel get restored on Machine B .

What is the expected behavior in this scenario?

Thanks,
Bala