GNOME 2.0 Desktop Snapshot 20020501: "Punt and Jury"

GNOME 2.0 Desktop Snapshot 20020501: "Punt and Jury"

The GNOME 2.0 Desktop Snapshot 20020501, "Punt and Jury", is ready for your
bug-busting and testing pleasure, and available for immediate download:

  http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/releases/gnome-2.0-desktop-20020501/

The GNOME 2.0 Desktop is a greatly improved user environment for existing
GNOME applications. Enhancements include anti-aliased text and first class
internationalisation support, new accessibility features for disabled users,
and many improvements throughout GNOME's highly regarded user interface.

Updates
-------

This snapshot includes new releases of the following modules:

  bonobo-activation
  control-center
  eel
  eog
  esound
  GConf
  gedit2
  gnome-applets
  gnome-desktop
  gnome-panel
  gnome-session
  gnome-terminal
  gnome-utils
  gnome-vfs
  libbonobo
  libbonoboui
  libglade
  libgnome
  libgnomecanvas
  libgnomeui
  libgtkhtml
  libwnck
  libxml2
  libxslt
  nautilus
  yelp

Please see our previous release notes for build requirements, etc.

Thanks,

- The GNOME 2.0 Release Team

--
     "Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system." - From Monty
                      Python to ESR, by way of Al Viro