patch for libgnomeui for enabling help on GNOME2

 Hi All,

  I have created a patch for libgnomeui for enabling help on applications.
  Also modified one sample application (gcalc) to show the help.

  Currently I have changed  the  create_help_entries() function
  in  gnome-app-helper.c to

  - create a Menu Item  "Help Contents"
  - to fire gnome help browser (Yelp for my case and opens the help file for the application)
    when "Help Contents"  is clicked.

 The changes that are made  on application side are

  - adding GNOME_PARAM_APP_DATADIR,DATADIR, in gnome_program_init()
  - adding -DDATADIR=\""$(datadir)"\" under INCLUDES in Makefile.am

  There is no other changes need to be made on application side. Applications
  can make a call to GNOMEUIINFO_HELP (for example  GNOMEUIINFO_HELP("gnome-calculator") )
  to get the help menu .

  I am sending the patch as an attachment to this mail. (both for libgnomeui and gcalc).

  Please verify the same and give your comments.

  Things TODO -
  Currently I am trying to enable the hot key "F1" for help.
  I am planning to do the changes in libgnomeui only instead of in the application.
  So that for all the application "F1" will open the help file.

 Thanks and Regards
 Satyajit