Re: diskfree application for gnome

Hi Joergen. What you have looks nice :) I could see this possibly going into
procman (now called gnome-system-monitor), though it would be a post GNOME2
addition.

Basically I don't think it should be a stand-alone app. Either it goes in something like procman or as Jonathan said, it would belong in nautilus.

Regards,
Kevin