Re: .desktop -> bugzilla

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 14:32, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2002, jacob berkman wrote:
>
> > > Wouldn't it be a lot more flexible to do something like
> > >
> > > X-Bugzilla=bugzilla.gnome.org
> > > X-Bugzilla-Product=
> > > X-Bugzilla-Component=
> >
> > not per the .desktop draft spec.
>
> if you mean the need to use the X-GNOME prefix for gnome-specific entries,
> we can always do X-GNOME-Bugzilla. My point was a separate entry for the
> bugzilla DB used (so we don't tie it to bugzilla.gnome.org -- I belive the
> Abiword guys use a separate bugzilla, for example)

This sounds like (among other things) an elegant way to solve the
problem of abiword crashes going to bugzilla.gnome.org, something that
has irritated me for a while now. We just have to figure out some
alternative bug-report target for bugs that should be pushed there
(since they are not set up to actually parse/process bug-buddy reports.)
Luis