Re: .desktop -> bugzilla

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 13:52, Ian McKellar wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 10:43, jacob berkman wrote:
> > i'd like to propose the addition of 2 fields to our .desktop files:
> >
> >     X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Product
> >     X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Component
>
> Would it be worth adding an
> X-GNOME-Bugzilla-Server
> field so that bug buddy can report bugs into other peoples bug trackers,
> or does that not work right now?

yeah i thought about that right after i sent.

that just needs to point to the bugzilla file installed with bug-buddy.

maybe these should be X-BugBuddy but i'm not sure.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to