Re: building bonobo-activation on solaris fails

Hi Benny,

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 21:43, benny k. wrote:
> i'm trying to get a gnome2 set-up on solaris with the vicious-build-scripts
> but i can't get past bonobo-activation. i've tried a few things but i can't
> seem to figure it out. the output of the compile is included below. any
> hints would be appreciated.

	I believe this may be an artefact of the extraordinarily curious set of
defines that bonobo-activation does to try and make -Werror work on a
number of platforms.

	I think we should just strip that code - it's far more trouble than
it's worth, I think Mark was going to commit something to do that;

	Mark ?

		Michael.