Re: Default WM theme settings

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Havoc Pennington">
>
> > Not really, I plan to use a Windows button layout for Red Hat too. It's
> > simply the right thing to do. But it's trivial to change on the
> > distribution level so of course it's fine if GNOME upstream wants to do
> > something different. Well, fine other than it being the wrong decision.
> > ;-)
>
> It would be pretty silly for everyone to be distributing different defaults
> for something like that (obviously there is no agreement on the arse
> factor).
>
> Would the docs dudes oppose having the Sawfish window decorations change
> slightly?

I guess a question is also "what happens to the huge piles of differently
decorated screenshots in many languages the sun docs people will need to
generate"? Sounds like low amounts of screenshot reuse...

> - Jeff
>
> --
>    He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
>                 uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding