Re: Default WM theme settings

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 09:20, Calum Benson wrote:

> > <snippage: thread about the merits of Crux, Klarth, Sawfish and Metacity>
> >

> I hate to go back to the original question, but can we safely infer from
> all this that our suggestion to make Crux-with-MS-Windows layout the
> default WM theme in 2.0 just isn't liekly to happen, then?  (I'm
> guessing we'll still be making that the default in Sun's version anyway,
> under the circumstances...)

Well, I've got no more to say about it for now... it looks like it's too
far into the game to change now, even if we wanted to.  If anyone wants
to change at some point, I will still volunteer to do the screenshots
and any documentation changes - because yes, I know they're very
important, and yes, I'll do them in 10+ languages, and yes, I realize
there are about a zillion of them.  (If creating new screenshots was a
breeze, no one would have brought it up as a possible barrier. ;)

Good luck on the Sun release, guys!

--
Jens Knutson
Network Administrator