Crazy Crack Encouragement

Some (crackful but) encouraging words from a Gnotices post:

  "Uhm Woehaaaaaa!! It is so great. Incredible! And what's with the speed? I
  feel like I just bought myself a new computer :) Everything is just woosh
  :) And nautilus: *click* *bang (on screen)* Soooooooooo very, very fast.
  Soooooooooo very, very beautiful. Great job everyone! Tnx for the hard
  work. I really appreciate it. I can't wait for the official release +
  release of applications. Gnome has got all these great apps. Gnumeric,
  Evolution, Abiword, Anjuta, Mozilla, Galeon, ... Sorry for those I forgot,
  but you get the point. I think all of these are better than their windows
  equivalents. I just luuuuuv it :) Also, I actually think that the many,
  small libs is a good thing. It may not be very practical, but it's a good
  system. (Divide et impera) G'day!"

Cool. :-)

- Jeff

--
       "I think of the last year or two as being the biggest private
         investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell