Re: Enter the build sheriff: Jacob.

> >   I did not update the HACKING file. I want to retain controle of
> > my module. I want to receive a message with explanations before something
> > get changed in my module.
>
> Always great to see a team player. That's why GNOME's so great, unlike
> silly corporate beauracracies, everyone in GNOME is trying to do what's
> best for GNOME rather than optimizing their own little module at the
> expense of the desktop as a whole. Go GNOME!

Could have fooled me. If we had ACL's Seth would be read only in every
piece of code I owned by now.

My code also has a HACKING file. No sherrifs. It's staying that way because
I don't trust the UI devel people, and because I have other considerations
than Gnome 2.

Daniel has not only done more for Gnome than you have, he's done more for
Gnome than you *think* you have.

Alan
Yes no the left, No on the right. And if you won't fix it I will
be releasing "sane-gnome"..