Re: Default WM theme settings

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:35:48PM -0600, Jens Knutson wrote:
> As brought up by Jeff Waugh way back in September*, I would like to
> propose that the "Klarth" theme (http://www.themes.org/themes/253/ ) be
> the default instead of Crux, and I believe it is with good reason.

[snip]

> Thoughts?

I prefer the look of crux, but could get accustomed to klarth.

I'm left a little cold by the fact the themes page lists the latest
version for use with sawfish 0.30.  It seems to work fine with my v1.0.1,
but a few cosmetic updates to the code (specifically the "I suppose I
could fix this" areas) might be in order before it's considered further.

As for configurability, the theme.jl itself appears fairly well laid out,
and wasn't too hard to find my way around to customize a little.

Some things I'd like to see on the sawfish-ui customization tabs, though.

0) allow left/center/right justification of title bar
1) disable icons in the title bar (they look bad when left justified)

Dave

--

- Dave Baker  :  dave dsb3 com  :  dave devbrain com  :  http://dsb3.com/ -
GnuPG:  1024D/D7BCA55D / 09CD D148 57DE 711E 6708  B772 0DD4 51D5 D7BC A55D