Re: screenshot of Beta 2

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Jamin Philip Gray">
>
> > I'm guessing (though I'm not at my Linux workstation at the moment so I
> > can't test it) that if you change the X-Nautilus-Icon line in
> > ~user/.gnome-desktop/user's Home from "temp-home" to "gnome-home" it might
> > work.  I think the icon named temp-home was renamed.
>
> Doesn't work for me; let's get Josh to fix it. ;-)

Odd...worked for me.

[test eowyn .gnome-desktop]$ cat test\'s\ Home
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=Legacy-Mixed
Name=test's Home
Type=X-nautilus-home
X-Nautilus-Icon=gnome-home
URL=file:///home/test

screenshot:

http://www.gnome.org/~jamin/screenshots/gnome2-beta2-shot2.png

--
name:   Jamin Philip Gray
email:  jgray writeme com

"When everything is moving at once, nothing appears to be moving, as on
board ship.  When everyone is moving toward depravity, no one seems to be
moving, but if someone stops, he shows up the others who are rushing on, by
acting as a fixed point."

-- Pascal