Re: Major issues with window list applet
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, mike <mike redtux demon co uk>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Major issues with window list applet
- Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:39:11 -0500 (EST)
On 10 Mar 2002, Seth Nickell wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-03-10 at 08:18, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > mike <mike redtux demon co uk> writes:
> > > yes - it is useful to have fixed area to click
> > If you just slam your mouse to the edge of the panel, you can always
> > right-click there to get the panel menu.
> That's a bug. Clicking all the way on the edge of the screen on a window
> list should click on the window list.
Well, there is a bug in the window list where it should proxy clicks on
the parts of the window list that have no buttons to the panel so you
geet the normal panel menu instead of the applet one, but i have no idea
how to implement this.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a Nobel prize-winning Republican vampire hunter on the wrong side of the
law. She's an elegant streetsmart hooker with an incredible destiny. They
] [Thread Prev