Re: Help suckage for GNOME2

tor 2002-03-07 klockan 12.56 skrev Calum Benson:
> Mikael Hallendal wrote:
>
> > What exactly should those to do? I guess Contents should take you to the
> > TOC of that application.
>
> Yes.
>
> > Should search be only for that application
>
> Preferably, yes.  Since most people tend to use search rather than
> browsing through contents when they need help on an application, we
> thought it would be a good idea to have an item on the Help menu that
> took them straight to that facility.

Hmm .. ok, I don't think I'll be able to do this before GNOME 2.0, and
especially not without breaking both UI and string freeze.

Could you add a bug against Yelp in the bugzilla for this?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/