Re: Release notes final draft

On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 02:15, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> The final draft of the release notes is done:
> http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/rnotes/index.html

Hi,

The release notes are pretty cool. I found a small typo on the "Getting
Involved" page, it says "simple bug-fling interface", which should of
course be filing. Other than that, the link to that simple bug-filing
interface doesn't work.

On the Menu Editing page, you missed a space at "ashared vfolder".

Hope this helps,

	Kris