Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-panel mmclouglin
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-panel mmclouglin
- Date: 21 Jun 2002 14:59:50 -0400
jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> this broke the tinderboxen building against gtk 2.0.
> you need to add a check for gtk HEAD in configure.in, and disable the
> gtk multihead stuff if it's not present.
Not sure the 2.0.x branch should contain the #ifdef HAVE_GTK_MULTIHEAD
type of stuff at all, that should most likely all be on the 2.1.x
branch. It's a new feature.
] [Thread Prev