Re: [IMP] Latest sources fail to build

Satyajit wrote:

Hi All,
I checked out the latest sources (20 the June) , but
for me eel and so also nautilus  is failing to build.

While building eel I get the following error

In file included from ../eel/eel.h:66,
from eel-types.c:28:
../eel/eel-vfs-extensions.h:33:41: libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-types.h: No
such file or directory

And I see the above mentioned header file is actullay removed
from gnome-vfs on  16-06-02.

As eel fails to build so follows nautilus.

Could someone tell me which header file now to include
in place of gnome-vfs-types.h  for eel or should the above header
file be removed from gnome-vfs :)
Are you sure you are using the gnome-2-0 branch of gnome-vfs?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html