Gnome-panel-2.01 changes

I have noticed in the changelog for gnome-panel there is the
following

2002-06-17  Mark McLoughlin  <mark skynet ie>

	* applet.c: (applet_callback_callback):
	* menu-properties.c: (properties_apply_callback):
	* menu.c: (show_item_menu): disable more non-working
	menu editing menu items.

What "non-working" menu items are these?

As far as I can see everything is working on the menu-editing apart
from adding a new category and the problem with legacy apps which I
stated a workaround in my bug #84841