Re: Nautilus design choices redux
- From: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>
- To: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop-devel List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Nautilus List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Nautilus design choices redux
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:05:53 +0200 (CEST)
On 11 Jul 2002, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 13:54, Dmitry G. Mastrukov Дмитрий Геннадьевич
> Мастрюков wrote:
> > What's about "middle" way: to use the tabs like Galeon and Mozilla do?
> > Having "open in new tab" in Nautilus seems a good feature to me.
> That's going to be fun to try to drag a file to a subfolder on another
> tab :-) Unless you first visit a tab to open just the right folder there
> and then switch back to start the drag and drag to the other tab..
What if you could drag it on the other tab, hold it there for half a
second, causing the tab to become active and come to the foreground, so
you can keep on draggin the files to their final location ?
The Dave/Dina Project : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
And discover your lover
Between the legs of another
And he's loving it
<-*- thomas apestaart org -*->
URGent, the best radio on the Internet - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/
] [Thread Prev