Re: Fifth-toe list (was Re: [Usability]thoughts on ui-review for fifth toe)

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Dave Camp wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 12:25, Jamin Philip Gray wrote:
> > ------------------------------
> > GNOME2 -- Developer Carpet Bag
> > ------------------------------
> > anjuta2
>
> Anjuta2 is not ready for any sort of fifth toe release.

Neither is Evolution 2.  This is is more a wishlist than anything right
now.  We'll have to release a subset of these apps first since
porting/development is not complete for many of these.

--
name:   Jamin Philip Gray
email:  jamin pubcrawler org

It belongs to the imperfection of everything human that man can only
attain his desire by passing through its opposite.

--Soren Kierkegaard