Re: Nautilus bugs and design choices (back-button)

Woh hold on here, I did not propose removing anything here I was just making
a comment explaining the behavior of a similar program. I actually like the
current the navigation based ui in nautilus and think it could be quite
powerful when using nautilus for other types of file management as stated
numerous times before.

That said I think the location entry box should probably be turned off by
default (not removed), see bug 82107, cuz as you have mentioned it is most
useful for advance users. IMHO it along with the sidebar make the default
look of nautilus a bit cluttered. But i do think we should keep these
features for the more advanced users.

dave