System-wide submenu

Hi, All!

I need to put system-wide submenu for some package into
Applications->Office menu. I created Package.directory file and put it
into GNOMEDIR/share/gnome/vfolders. Next I created some .desktop entries
and put them into GNOMEDIR/share/applications.
Now how can I make my submenu visible? Should I edit
GNOMEDIR/etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/vfolders/applications.vfolder-info file (in
this case I'll loose all my changes after gnome-vfs upgrade)?
Or should I create .vfolder-info file and put it together with other
.vfolder-info files (in this case how can I plug my vfolder into
Application hierarchy)?
Or is there another way to do this task?

Regards,
Dmitry