Re: red carpet and gnome2

[ This list is for discussion on development of the desktop components.
Questions about the snapshots should go to
gnome-2-snapshots ximian com   See
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/gnome-2-snapshots for more
info.  -j ]

On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 04:36, Farrell Farahbod wrote:
> just hours after posing my thread ximian released some snapshots...
>
> it's a conspiracy, a conspiracy i tell you! ;)
>
> i guess they decided on weekly snaps instead of daily snaps...
>
> sorry to bother all of you guys...

The snapshots are automatically built and uploaded from the tinderbox if
they build, so if there haven't been for a while, it's because the
tinderbox has been red.

Joe