Re: "gnome-core-1.5.5 The 'Nearly but not Quite' Release" Fails building

Owen Taylor wrote:

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

<quote who="Chris Chabot">

When trying to compile this weird but beautifull beast, i get stuck at
the following error:

The undersigned have not yet updated gnome-core in response to the enum
changes in gtk+-1.3.13. :)

Sigh.

You think you are just deprecating public use of enumeration that is
used only internally to GTK+ and someone ends up compiling with
GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED and poking into the guts of GTK+ widget
structures...

So any clue's on how i can get this to compile? (cvs glib/gtk or does gnome-core have to be changed?) I'm trying to prepare to do my part for when the beta goes out, and try to do some pre-packaging/work for this.. ;-)

   -- Chris Chabot