Re: in case you missed it

On 28 Jan 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi Sander,
>
> On Sun, 2002-01-27 at 22:07, Sander Vesik wrote:
> > libbonobui HEAD has a API change that potentially breaks building packages
> > for the upcoming release if these were developed against latest released
> > libbonoboui.
>
> 	What are you talking about ?

Just a note to developers in case they may need to check if their modules
build if they have not been tracking libboboui head - and are say using
bonobo_ui_engine_xml_set_prop - surely you don't have anything against
that?

> 	Regards,
>
> 		Michael.
>
> --
>  mmeeks gnu org  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding