index.sgml

When doing the make install in glib and gtk+ I always run into stuff
like this:
-- Installing ./html/mainloop-states.gif
-- Installing ./html/index.sgml
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./html/index.sgml': No such file or
directory
make[1]: *** [install-data-local] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/gnome/head/cvs/glib/docs/reference/glib'

saying that html/index.sgml doesn't exist.  So I always have to just
create that file so the make install can finish successfully.  in Gtk+
it's docs/references/gdk/html/index.sgml and
docs/references/gtk/html/index.sgml

Is there some reason these files are not there?  Am I missing something
needed to make them possibly?

I'd like to get that fixed as it's annoying for the build to die just
because of that.

--
Travis Emslander <hexix figz com>
FiGZ Productions <http://figz.com>