Use of the macro GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS

I've been trying to use GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS (defined on
gnome-common/macros2/compiler-flags.m4) on my configure.in
file (GNOME2) with the following:

GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(error)

However, configure just run --enable-compile-warnings
instead --enable-compile-warnings=error
So, the argument never is taken.  How must I
set the option?

May be I'm missing any option, that I would apreciate if
anyone can advice me.

At moment I'm using the following workaround:

GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(error)
CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $WARN_CFLAGS -Werror"
AC_SUBST(CFLAGS)

Besides, isn't a problem of the path of aclocal.  My autogen.sh
runs "USE_GNOME2_MACROS=1 . gnome-autogen.sh" Also I defined
AC_SUBST(ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS, "$ACLOCAL_FLAGS")
So, aclocal always knows where gnome2-macros are.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl