Re: [Usability] Instant Apply Windows

Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> writes:
> Those writing the code, which seem to only be Richard, Bradford and I.
> It would be great to have more people helping on porting the
> control-center (especially now that GConf works again).  I'd even risk
> having more people to convince if we could get more capplets ported.

You should post which areas aren't being hacked on, so people know
which capplets to "adopt"

What's the plan on the themes/colors/fonts front - the old theme
selector is in control-center-plus which is supposed to contain only
capplets we don't care about, right, and there isn't a new "fonts &
appearance" capplet yet is there?

Havoc