Re: [Usability] Close buttons on instant-apply windows

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Matthew Thomas wrote:

> >                                    In fact I would take robustness as
> > a part of usability.  If it is quite simple for the user to remove the
> > close button (and it is)
>
> If it is quite simple, that's a bug. Most platforms don't let you do
> that unless you put *really* serious effort into messing it up, in which
> case (as I said) you get what you deserve.

Can you actually somehow sustaniate your ridiculous claim that removing
the window decorations is a bug under X? IMO its just stupid eyecandy that
doesn't provide any useful additional functionality...

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding