Re: new easy GNOME2 CVS build script

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 13:07, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> oki i updated that script again but i am not going to post it here
> again. if you like please visit my webpage (link below) it contains the
> most recent version of that script with some enchancements and bugfixes
> please feel free to use it. its announced on my mainpage so its easy to
> grab.

hello,

i updated my buildscript again. it is almost perfect now. i can't think
of anything that miss or need to be applied. i worked hard the whole
morning and enchanced it quite a lot. the release yesterday was around
16kb the version today is 35kb. the version yesterday got downloaded
around 320 times. hope it is usefull to you. this will hopefully be the
last update that i do to it for a couple of time now.

- a lot of errorchecks added.
- better explaination of the script and its options.
- totally foolproof.
- fully tested.

grab that script from my homepage its announced on the frontpage with a
quick download link.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de