Re: gnome-panel/gnome-session/gnome-desktop/gnome-terminal bugs

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 00:42, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Jacob,
>
> On 13 Feb 2002, jacob berkman wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 14:29, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > > Hey guys,
> > > 	Each of these now has a seperate product in bugzilla, so
> > > please log all GNOME 2.0 bugs against these ...
> >
> > are old (even just GNOME2) bugs being moved in?
>
> 	yes, all old 1.5.x gnome-core bugs have already been moved ..
>
> Good Luck,
> Mark.

Thanks for doing the legwork on the split, btw, Mark. I think long term
its going to be a lot nicer not having a monolithic gnome-core package
(even just in terms of little things like people finding the right place
to file bugs, etc).

-seth