gnome-terminal prefs

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:

> As a side-not I just updated the vicious-build-scripts to take into
> account the changes regarding profterm, and gnome-core.
>
> And I think the profterm preferences are too bloody complicated.

Suggest specific ones to remove. I'm not sure it's worth it; this is a
terminal, it's for gearheads. And the only features it has are prefs.

It is just the union of gnome-terminal prefs and stuff that's needed
to make tabs/profiles useful (such as title/command for each profile,
and keybindings for switching tabs).

Havoc