OOP applets; man pages

it seems that you can't run applets by just running the applet binary;
rather they require the panel to start them via a factory.

if this is the case, then we might want to move them out of $bindir and
into maybe $libexecdir.

otherwise, people will wonder why running 'battstat' does nothing.
(also we should then punt the man pages)

and how does an application add an applet then?

jacob
--
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
	-- moby