Re: Sawfish building patch

Chema Celorio writes:
|Here is a patch for sawfish gnome-2 branch that does not require
|imlib.m4 to be present to compile. It also fixes a path problem with the
|capplet-widget.h file.

Thanks, but simply disabling all use of Imlib isn't really an option. I
intend to fix it so that imlib.m4 isn't required but Imlib can still be
detected (probably only if a --with-imlib option is given)

Imlib still works better for sawfish than gdk-pixbuf does, so I don't
want to remove the possibility of using it

I'll add the capplet fix, thanks,

	John