Re: Regressions in GNOME 2 vs 1.x
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>, "Trever L. Adams" <tadams-lists myrealbox com>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Regressions in GNOME 2 vs 1.x
- Date: 08 Feb 2002 17:30:15 -0800
> > Perhaps we should add a third option
> > c) Always group windows
> i think this additional option is neither confusing nor bloated, and i
> think the 3 provide a good balance of what users would want.
Sounds good to me.
] [Thread Prev