Re: Regressions in GNOME 2 vs 1.x
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: "Trever L. Adams" <tadams-lists myrealbox com>
- Cc: <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Regressions in GNOME 2 vs 1.x
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:47:14 -0800
On 2/8/02 11:42 AM, "Trever L. Adams" <tadams-lists myrealbox com> wrote:
> I do remember the one that really bugs me now. Why in later releases of
> Nautilus in GNOME 1.x and now in GNOME 2 do all the "GNOME background
> tasks" such as desktop nautilus (now .gnome-desktop) and gnome-panel etc
> show up in the task list?
As I understand it, this should only happen if you use the Gnome 1 task list
and the Gnome 2 Nautilus or Gnome 2 panel. Some Gnome 2 engineers (not me)
changed the technique used to identify windows that are not supposed to show
up in the task list.
] [Thread Prev