disabling gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule when using $DESTDIR
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: disabling gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule when using $DESTDIR
- Date: 07 Feb 2002 12:55:09 -0500
in an rpm build, it doesn't make sense for the gconftool install rule to
actually be run.
i think the best place to do this would be in gconftool itself, rather
than hacking up Makefile / .m4 files, but was wondering if you had any
insights on this.
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
] [Thread Prev