- From: John Sheehan <John Sheehan Sun COM>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Panel Menu
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:31:47 +0000 (GMT)
Looking at the new menu bar applet, it seems all the
necessary ingredients to replace the panel menu now exist.
The panel menu can be replaced with an edge panel with a
menu bar applet on the left (for applications and actions)
and a clock applet and another menu bar applet on the right
This would result in some different behaviors:
- The application menu bar has a different right click
behaviour than the application menu on the menu panel.
Ideally the former should support this right-click.
- Unlike the clock on the menu panel, the clock applet
does not link to a gnome calendar.
- The windows menu bar only shows windows in the current
] [Thread Prev