It's almost... Snapshot Monday!

Hi all,

Time to find out if we can pull off these weekly snapshot releases. :)

Two packages are already out - gnome-media and gnome-applets - but we need
to feed our hungry testers more! Moooooore!

So, if you have major changes, bugfixes or just interesting stuff for people
to test, please upload your packages on Monday.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey