Re: start application in specified workspace?

<quote who="Paul Cally">

> Is there a way to start an application in a specified workspace?
> Or to specify that a particular application should always start
> in a particular workspace?

Hi, this is desktop-devel-list, which is for developer discussion about the
GNOME Desktop release. In future, please send user queries to gnome-list.

You might want to check out Ross Burton's "devilspie" helper utility for
metacity to do stuff like this.

- Jeff

--
  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf