Re: Bluecurve icon theme in gnome-2.2

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 12:29:36AM -0500, Louis Garcia wrote:
> Can you go into a bit more detail? Does this involve reimplementing the
> Bluecurve theme or just changing a few lines of code?

Well, I can't go into a lot of detail, because I haven't looked at
what's wrong with it. But if you read the icon theme spec on
www.freedesktop.org you'll see there's an idea of theme inheritance,
you can edit the theme text file to change its inheritance.
Maybe that's what's wrong (just speculating).

Havoc