Re: GNOME 2.1 Bugzilla report now shows patches

hi,

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 00:48, Murray Cumming wrote:
> The GNOME 2.1 Bugzilla report
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/gnome-21-report.html
> now shows counts of unapplied patches.
>
> That page is in cvs:
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/bugzilla/gnome-21-report.cgi
> if anyone thinks of any other changes that might be helpful.

Your feature isn't in the gnome-20-report.cgi?

Why do we have two versions of this script?

Two versions are lame. They are basically identical. They should be the
same script called with different parameters, such as I have done for
the weekly-bug-summary.cgi scripts, which take a KEYWORD parameter.

I know this is probably not Murray's fault... Can whoever forked the
scripts, merge them together again?

ta,
wayne