Re: Using Bonsai

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 20:24, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> I've been poking around bonsai for a while now, and I've never been able
> to figure out a way to download a single file via the web.  Coming from
> a cvsweb background, I find without this feature, bonsai is a pain to
> deal with.  Am I missing something?  Thanks.

Nope, this feature isn't available in either bonsai or lxr[1].  This is
on my list of 'features' that I want to add, but at the moment, I'm
trying not to spend too much time adding new things that I'll have to
re-install when the new CVS machine arrives (nor while there are enough
other 'bugs' that feature requests can be put off).
	Greg

[1] At least in the lxr from mozilla.org.  The one on sourceforge is a
different fork, which needs looking at, but I haven't yet had
time/energy to do so.  I would like to see about switching gnome.org to
that branch when I do the re-install, though.

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>