Re: [Fwd: Post-It Notes]

Hi Loban. I agree with Havoc that this would be a nice addition
(probably to gnome-applets). Without having tried your applet yet, here
is my advice to get it included in gnome-applets. I think an applet like
this should be very simple. Looking at goats, it seems to me to be an
overkill (just looking at the right click menu on the notes). Being the
maintainer of gnome-applets, I'd much prefer an applet that is focused
and simple, rather than one that has more features. Most people will
want to press a button, type in some text, and that's pretty much it.

When I get some time, I'll try your applet and provide more comments if
I have any.

Regards,
Kevin