New version of gep-2.html in cvs

Hi:

I have put a new version of gep-2 in CVS.  I have tried to address
comments from Michael and Seth, in particular.  I was not sure what to
make of Nils' comments yet, I think the topics he raised may need some
discussion before I know how to include them.

(Since nobody commented on my calling it UberThemer, I worry that either
nobody read it, or the readers actually preferred that name :-| )

It's still more-or-less an action gep but I started a Requirements
bullet list.  Please take all of the non-accessibility-related
requirements that I put in as strawman proposals, I look forward to your
comments on them.  Also please propose insertion or deletion of
requirements if you think that's appropriate.

I also pushed out the discussion period by a week, for the time being.

Thanks,

Bill