Re: Queries about release specifications [Was: who gets in and why]

<quote who="Alan Cox">

> > >   s/hackers/all contributors/ :-)
> >
> > 	Hmm - I was thinking of the hackers; since that's how it was proposed.
> > I firmly believe it's the hackers that should be making decisions about
> > what code to use and include.
>
> The UI should be reviewed by the UI folks, the documentation by the
> documentation people. The accesibility by the accessibility people and
> so on.

Precisely, thanks for expanding for me. ;-)

> Oh and preferably any network exposed code by someone who
> understands basic things like
>
> 		malloc( 4 * user_provided_value)
>
> is not safe..

Do we have any good network hackers within GNOME, or at least checking over
things like linc, etc?

- Jeff

--
    "Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same
                     thing as division." - Greg Leblanc