Re: two simple flex and bison patches

Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

Hi,

since lots of people get errors during the build of libIDL in garnome because of missing flex, I've made two really small patches to configure.in in two modules that check and fatally fail during configure if these are missing.

I'm posting them here because it'd sure be nice if they got in before 2.0.2 and the next garnome, instead of lying around for weeks. They're pretty trivial, but I don't have any experience on non-i686-linux boxes so please take a quick look at it to make sure they also look right for solaris and others.
Wouldn't it be better to just include the generated yacc or lex files in the source distribution and use those if the required tool is not available?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.