boooogs (yeah, 2.0.2 bugs)

So... bits and pieces (and makeashorterlinky goodness!)

GNOME 2.0.2 bugs (the big ones)(insert appropriate handwaving here):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H48D21F81

ATM, none of these are showstoppers- I feel we should ship even if some
of these are still open. But most are pretty serious and in some way
confirmed. If developers are going to fix anything this week, they
should probably fix these.

GNOME2.0.x bugs:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2FD55F81

These are the worst of the remaining bugs that can be tackled in the
2.0.x timeframe. If you're a devel, and you're out of 2.0.2 bugs, tackle
2.0.x.

PATCH bugs:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J4CD25F81

There are still a lot of things lurking with patches on them. We owe it
to the people who have taken the time to provide patches to try to get
them in, or at least reviewed and rejected (when appropriate).

So, that's where we stand. We're getting to that point where all the
lists are getting shorter and less pressing. I mean, there are still
some pretty nasty bugs and we should definitely try to fix things. But
it's not earthshaking. Let's get them fixed, get this out the door and
talk 2.2 soon :)

Luis